Dear Home Owner,
Did you know that waiting until Spring to sell your home could be a very costly decision? Here's why:
Maybe you are thinking you should wait until spring. Well, that might not be the best thing to do, and here are 5 great reasons why you should sell your home during the holiday season.
1. 72% percent of home buyers begin their home shopping online. Less people are out driving around looking at neighbourhoods.
2. Buyers have fewer houses to choose from during winter months and less competition, which means more potential for your home to be viewed and more money for you.
3. Since the supply of new listings dramatically increase in May, there will be less demand for your particular home. Less demand means less money for you.
4. You can sell now for more money and we will provide for a delayed closing or extended occupancy until after the school year.
5. By selling now, you may have a opportunity to be a non-contingent buyer during the spring when many more houses are on the market for less money!
This will allow you to sell high and buy low!